Terms and Conditions
Follow the terms and conditions carefully when you use our website Innovative Web Specialists – IWS. Please maintain the requirements.
The terms are an agreement (“Agreement”) between you and IWS Company Ltd when you use the Website and the information provided or available on this site. Please read the instructions carefully. If you have any objection to these terms, please mention us in a detailed description via our official email. We value your opinion and love to update from time to time to reflect changes in our services and this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Innovative Web Specialists own the intellectual property rights in the Website and the material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You have the right to view, download or print the pages from the website for your personal use only. But there are also some limitations which are mentioned below:
- You would not republish material from this website on another website or clients.
- Have no rights to sell or sub-license material from the website.
- It is strictly prohibited to show the material from the website in public.
- We take actions on some points like reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- You can not edit or modify any material on the website.
We know the content is available for redistribution. But there are some restrictions; you may only redistribute within your organisation.
You have no right to use this website in a way that may harm or cause damage to the website reputation or the availability or accessibility of the Website. The process may count unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
When you copy or print the page or store, send, transmit, publish or distribute any material consisting of spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software is considered illegal actions.
Bear in mind; you do not conduct systematic or automated data collection activities like data mining, data extraction and data harvesting without noticing IWS authority and their permission.
Also, do not try to send or transmit unsolicited commercial communications.
Innovative Web Specialists enlisted some restricted access points for our company’s security and the visitors who rely on us most.
- IWS reserves the right to access the website areas or the discretion of the entire website.
- If IWS serves you the user ID and password to enable you to access the restricted areas, you can access the info.
- But you must ensure that the information of the user ID and password you serve is accurate.
- If we find out that your information is not valid, then we can take any legal actions.
Innovative Web Specialists prohibits representations or warranties related to this website or the information provided on this website. We priority the prejudice to the generality of the preceding paragraph and IWS has some points where they do not warrant:
- The information which we provide is 100% true, accurate, complete and non-misleading.
- Our website is available for all clients’ purposes.
If you have any doubts or require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
IWS will not be liable to you about the contents they serve, use of, or connect with this website. We enlisted some essential points:
- The Website is committed to providing free-of-charge on any direct loss.
- If you face indirect, special or consequential loss, we take the necessary steps.
- Other losses we consider:
The revenue losses, business losses, income from profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts, business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, loss or corruption of information or data.
When you use our website, it means you agree the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you have any objection, then you must not use this Website.
As a limited liability entity, you accept that Innovative Web Specialists are interested in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. Accordingly, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against IWS’s employees or officers for any losses you suffer from the connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the preceding paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect IWS’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Innovative Web Specialists.
These terms and conditions are the borderlines between you and Innovative Web Specialists that may help to build a strong bonding without harming each other’s pride. When you follow the general rules, we honour to work with you as a partner.
Law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions will be governed by and construed following UK law. And any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Support and Maintenance
We, Innovative Web Specialists, shall not provide support or maintenance to the Client on the point (commercial terms sheet or an additional services agreement).