We collect data on this website via:
We use a plugin to track the submitting forms on our site. The data is captured via this plugin (Gravity Form), and it is responsible for contacting you to respond to your inquiry. Always keep backup data that we store in our website’s database, and the data will be deleted automatically after 30 days. Do not worry; the data access needs authorised permission and will not be disclosed to third parties. If you think there is a need to remove your data before 30 days, then feel free to email us:
Not only that, this policy ensures the guarantee of areas which are mentioned on this website. The user personal details or private data we collect, manage, or store is also mentioned on our site when you want to get the services. As a user, you have the right to know how we process and the overall data. For this reason, we follow GDPR, DPA and PECR to maintain the security process strictly.
Google Inc provides Google Analytics services. We use Google Analytics to collect or track the internet log in information and visitors’ details to check the services or visitor behaviour patterns. This process is necessary to understand how we could do our service better according to our user’s needs.
Google Analytics stores information on which pages are visited, how long visitors stay on our site, and what they click most. Do not worry; the information only processed visitors’ interests and movements, not identifying personal details. Google Analytics is the best and secure one to track and examine these details and help prepare reports on these activities.
What are cookies?
Our Promises to You
- Your details are our assets, and we ensure the security to protect your information. Why do we need to collect your details, and how do we use them? All details are given on our sites.
- Which service you need to modify or include mention us in the comment box or email us.
- By collecting information, we have acknowledgement about our service.
- We guarantee you never sell or share your personal information or let other third parties use it for their benefits.
- We make sure that the suppliers or partners who are engaged with us maintain the same high standards that we follow to handle your personal information.
If you have questions about how we do this, please see the total privacy and policy or contact us. We are eager to hear from you. If you think we need to update some points or include policy terms feel free to mention them. We love to serve you updated information about what is happening to your personal information.